SUPERVISED STUDY 2014-2015
The service operates five evenings a week from 3.40 p.m. to 5.40 p.m. for all students. In some circumstances a Junior Cycle student may finish at 5.10 p.m. This can be arranged by contacting Mr Palmer.
- Students will do homework in silence
- Each students will be assigned to his/her own desk and chair
- Mobiles must be turned off while the student is in the hall
- No MP3 players or iphones in the hall
- Students will not be allowed to leave early except in exceptional cases where a student presents a note written in the journal signed by parent/guardian prior to the session. There will be no deviation from this procedure as students leaving early can be a distraction to other students.
- Each day that the student attends, his /her journal will be date stamped. Parent/Guardians should check the journal to ensure that your child is attending when he/she should be.
- To make payments easier we have changed from term payments to monthly payments, with the payment due on the 1st date listed for the month
- A reduction of 10% applies for two or more students in one family.
- If you have any difficulties or queries about the payment situation please do not hesitate to contact me and we can arrange a more favourable option.If your son / daughter wish to avail of the service please contact the office for a form and return to the school together with your payment prior to the term commencement day.
- It is possible for parents to sign up for 3 days, four days or five days in the week.