St. Brogan’s is a constituent College of Cork ETB and is committed to caring for all of the community within St. Brogan’s.
Our mission in St. Brogan’s is to:
- Provide schooling where each pupil can participate in a wide range of learning opportunities designed to promote their spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development at school and within society.
- Prepare pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- To cherish all students equally and to encourage all students to make a positive contribution to their school, teachers, visitors and their peers.
- To facilitate students in acquiring a sense of pride of place within the school and to realise that their individual and collective contribution is recognised and valued at all times.
- To ensure the provision of good organisational structures, a comprehensive curriculum, effective communication with parents on the progress of individual students, special education, Guidance and Counselling.
- To provide a secure and harmonious environment within which staff and pupils can work together to achieve their aims.
- To ensure that issues either threatening or interfering with the rights of the individual within the school receive an immediate response in order to safeguard the individual’s concerns.